Click on the image to go into details.
In these case studies all the methods and enabling technologies developed in EASE-R3 will be then applied to:
This represents an integrated approach that will globally validate the project results in the same reference context, therefore to be consistently compared with an existing situation to measure the progress. The figure above shows how the demonstrators are interconnected to each other and how the end-users are distributed among them.
- Select the best repairs strategies which minimise LCC and LCA, while increasing Availability
- Predict the residual life of components based on control internal CNC/PLC signals
- Support on-site maintenance operation of machine through AR/VR based platform to reduce repair time
- Select the optimal end-of life strategies (among re-use, re-manufacturing, retrofit, recycling, etc) which minimize LCC and LCA
- Assess the re-usability degree of components
- Analyse re-manufacturing issue related to the case-study and support it with VR techniques
- Integrate multifunctional components to renovate and upgrade the machine
The demonstrators reflect the variety of end-users that are present in the project, they take the best from each end-user to better validate the results. Even there are different sectors, the aim is to experience the application of results in own company, even they are applied to different machines or products. This approach could lead to have results that could be applied only for some end-users, but it gives the opportunity to others to mature new application cases.